cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know where I can find...

bwoeller
Guest Contributor

Does anyone know where I can find the starboard side switch module for a 2006 sea ray 320 sundancer? The parts manual shows this...#1810626 MODULE, ELEC SWPAD S-CRUISER STBD CNVX RV3.

I've heard they don't make them any more in wood grain, only black...is this right?

Thanks for any help.

Brian

8 REPLIES 8

wingless
Rising Contributor
My assumption is the inquiry is about an engraved panel w/ openings for switches and other controls.

If correct, since the Sea Ray part is now made from Unobtainium, then just get a vendor to fabricate the desired part to satisfy your requirements.

There are plenty of vendors offering that service.

bwoeller
Guest Contributor
Marinemax had one in another store. Getting hard to find!

KevinC
Guest Contributor
From what I have heard only the black are available. The wood grain is a cover and can be swapped over to the new pad.

340_Sundancer
Guest Contributor
Available only in black. The Vendor said they are shipping to Sea Ray in November, then again in March. I have a new black one, the Manufacturer says you can change the black to the Burl bezel. There are 3 phillips head screws on the back under some RTV. that is what holds the bezel on. Haven't had a chance to try mine yet, but it looks like that will work.

340_Sundancer
Guest Contributor
Just now took the Burl wood Bezel off my failed switch pad. Worked as advertised: 3 screws and it came off. Now I will mount the Burl wood Bezel on my new Black Bezel switch pad.

KevinC
Guest Contributor
If you are interested in getting rid of the black covers let me know. My wood covers started cracking but my pads work fine so I am looking to replace.

340_Sundancer
Guest Contributor
I will remove the black cover for the STBD switch pad 1810626 soon. It will be excess to my needs if you want it Kevin.

bwoeller
Guest Contributor
I really appreciate the offer, but I just sold the boat!