cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for a SEA RAY ELECTRICAL...

BoardRoomII
Guest Contributor

I am looking for a SEA RAY ELECTRICAL SWITCH PAD STARBOARD MODULE Part Number 1939939.  I’ve checked all of the usual suspects and no one has one. Any suggestions?  It is for my 2013 370 Sundancer. Bilge switch doesn’t work. 

6 REPLIES 6

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Too bad they switched to those styling switch panels, from the rocker switches that have been (easily replaceable) workhorses since the dawn of boating...

Maybe disassembly and repair is a reasonable option.

The innards either are a full custom membrane switch, or they might have commercially available surface mount switches that could be ordered from electronics distributors and swapped by a qualified technician using proper tools.

BoardRoomII
Guest Contributor
Agreed. I’ve got the parts guy at MarineMax looking into this for me.

wai_phung
Guest Contributor
I have this one for sale. I purchased from my local searay dealer and couldn't return it because its an 'electronic item'. I bought it to hold because dealer says they didn't make these anymore and it was their last one on hand. Still brand new and in the bubble wrap. Let me know if you are interested.

Mak3del
Guest Contributor

Do you still have this ?

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
I have a 2007 36 sedan bridge, Marine Max Jacksonville fl, got me in touch with NautiMart 3217 S. Andrews Ave, Fort Laurderdale fl. 33316. Thety ask questions and ie hull # model, and they send switched with instructions. Billy

Mak3del
Guest Contributor

What was your solution ? I just lost my bilge switch and before that the horn