cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1987 300 weekender

andyuk
Guest Contributor

I collect my 1987 300 weekender in 2 weeks and need to find a full enclosure for it, before setting out down the coast from VA to NC.

I don't mind the colour at this stage as beggars can't be choosers.

I am new to boat owning and very excited to get involved and enjoy it as much as possible.

I will be renting a slip in Washington NC , not signed up yet so if you have any better options to suggest i would be happy to listen.

I expect there will be things going wrong with her being so old, speak soon..............:) 

2 REPLIES 2

wingless
Rising Contributor

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck w/ your new boat.

Any local canvas shop can design, create and install whatever enclosure you need. This topic shows the custom enclosure I designed and created for my 2000 380DA.

For both new and experienced mariners, the Chapman Piloting is called the bible of boating. It has everything required to safely enjoy your boating activities.

The Power Squadron boating safety courses or USCG safety courses are excellent family activities to improve boating safety.

andyuk
Guest Contributor

Hi Wingless.  I have the book on order thanks.   I admire your sewing skills but 100% sure i would not be able to pull it off myself. I was trying to avoid spending $1000 on a full canopy canvas.

The last owner had it under cover so didn't have anything to pass on to me, the canopies i have seen really sets off the boats appearance  too.