Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hi I have a 2015 dancer it has...

Hi I have a 2015 dancer it has only been in the water two seasons April through October first season no water in the bilge s end of second season water in the bilge its not the bellows it completely dry up there it been at the dealer three times for ...

rocky by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone one have advise? We have...

Anyone one have advise? We have a 2006 260 Sundancer, and the norcold DC 12/24v refrigerator stopped cooling. So we took it out (they must have installed it before the top of the boat was put on ) barely, with great difficulty! We decided to mess wit...

Flacoconut by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Were updating all of our electronics...

Were updating all of our electronics on our 2008 55 DA  and have two working Sea Ray Navigator's, all the cabling, two joy-sticks  and hardware, including the radar unit. If anyone is interested, give me a call at 440-667-3278

I am looking for a cockpit table...

I am looking for a cockpit table that was originally available on my 2007 40MY.  It was on a pedestal with a very heavy base. If anyone has some info on this or a good replacement, it would be great.ThanksRich

BB_LEE by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I have an aft camper canvas from...

I have an aft camper canvas from a 2010 310 sundancer it is blue in color and in good shape. Free to anyone who wants it. It is located in palatka Florida or can be picked up in Gainesville fl. Billy

billy2 by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes