cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Father’s Day! Just bought a...

Carol_s_Cruiser
Guest Contributor
  • Happy Father’s Day! Just bought a 2006 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. Very excited! Not sure if the toilet is a Vacuflush or SeaLand. Need a flush pedal and toilet seat. Any good resources for purchase?
12 REPLIES 12

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

The best first step is to locate the model number label on the toilet. Then locate the parts manual for the toilet online. The parts manual will show the part numbers for both parts.

At one point I had my greasy black fingerprints staining the toilet seat that would not clean off, so I used these steps to order a identical replacement.

It may be that the existing pedal might be possible to repair, assuming the plastic is broken. I have had excellent results using West System epoxy, sometimes also using their fillers, sometimes also using fiberglass matting, as required.

wingless
Rising Contributor
On mine, the model number label is on the toilet post, underneath a thin hinged clam shell cover.

Drago
Rising Contributor
If you by chance have all the original paperwork for the boat, that might help also.

Carol_s_Cruiser
Guest Contributor
Thanks wingless and Drago! Much appreciated. Found that it is a SeaLand and found the pedal and seat (in bone!) at www.environmentalmarine.com. You guys rock!

Genny
Guest Contributor
Isn't Seal and & Vacuflush the same?

Vinster
Guest Contributor
Environmental Marine in Ft Lauderdale has all Dometic parts. Most are in stock. 800 522-2656

Carol_s_Cruiser
Guest Contributor
Genny, yes, I have learned that SeaLand and Vacuflush are essentially the same.

Carol_s_Cruiser
Guest Contributor
Vintster, I have had great luck with Environmental Marine. Great service and found exactly what I needed.

Big_mike1
Guest Contributor
Yes amazon for toilet seat color is linen
And vac pedal
Sealand 8776452064

Carol_s_Cruiser
Guest Contributor
Thanks, Big mike! Third night on Carol’s Cruiser! Spending lots of time getting to know her and give her some much needed TLC. Spending the week in San Diego and then we will truck her north to the Delta. She is in great shape, just needs to be babied. Hoping everyone is looking forward to an exciting 4th of July. Thanks to all for your support.

wingless
Rising Contributor
Enjoy the holiday.

Be VERY careful.

The Independence Day holiday is the MOST dangerous time to be boating.

This celebration permits me to clear out the cobwebs from my Kahlenberg horns and whistle. I wait until everyone else toots after the finale, then send out my reverberations to show what real horns sound like.

My preference after watching fireworks is to remain anchored, on watch, until the drunken boaters disperse, w/ my powerful bow spotlight turned off, but aimed at my helm, ready to flash, illuminating me to avoid high speed collision from the idiots.

Carol_s_Cruiser
Guest Contributor
Great advice! I have absolutely no interest in do you laying with idiots who put themselves and others in harms way. I promise to always be a safe boater. .