cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, can someone help me to find...

gvi
Guest Contributor

Hi, can someone help me to find the electric plans of a Sundancer 320 2021? There is a mistake in the wiring. When activating the “12v DC receptacles”, the blue LED switches on. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Good luck w/ your new boat.

FWIW, the Sea Ray dealership should be able to resolve any issues under warranty.

When I examine the linked Owner's Manual wiring diagram I did not locate a switch titled 12V DC receptacles.

https://bbg1.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#E0000000Z21E/a/44000000YG63/huTV.QjIZhkOSko1gHSgcpCCG_euOK4StYQYZg3.log

PJS
Guest Contributor
I have a 12V DC switch in my breaker panel that operates several 12V plugins. I am not certain what you are referring to regarding the "blue light". I have an earlier model 320

gvi
Guest Contributor

gvi
Guest Contributor

gvi
Guest Contributor
please check the attachments! If I activate the switch "12V DC RECEPTABLES" automaticaly all the blue LED lights inside are switched on. So somewhere this is wrongly wired, only Sea Ray has no explanaition for this.. even from the switch panel on the dashboard, in this modus, the LED lights cannot be swiched off. Only when this switch 12V DC is "off" all is functioning normally.

wingless
Rising Contributor
Thanks for the images.

Okay, now I understand. The DC panel circuit breaker labeled12V DC RECEPTACLE is a 15A rocker actuator that is also being used to toggle the aftermarket blue LED gunnel lights on and off.

According to the previously linked Owner's Manual, the wiring diagram schematic, page 6 of 13 on page 72 shows the factory wired that circuit breaker to feed only the helm cigar lighter receptacle.

The symptoms indicate that the person installing those aftermarket blue LED gunnel lights wired them to receive power when the circuit breaker is turned on.

What is the desired functionality for those lights?

PJS
Guest Contributor
I concur with WINGLESS. The DISCO aftermarket lights were wired directly to the switch. Not certain why those ugly (to me) blue lights were added but if you like them and want them to remain they should be wired to an auxiliary switch.