cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for original gauges for 2002 200BR

BBHAUS
Guest Contributor

Hello fellow SeaRay owners. I am looking for some replacement gauges for my 2002 BR200BR that are original. Specifically, I am looking for a Lowrance 3500 depth finder gauge and trim tilt gauge. I would appreciate any help you can all provide. Happy boating. 

3 REPLIES 3

wingless
Rising Contributor

Welcome to the forum.

Is the issue, leading to the replacement quest, for good 20 year old marine electronics, that the device is functional, but the display cannot be read?

If so, then there are companies that can/will rebuild the display and return it in "new" condition. 

This service / repair has been performed by me on marine electronics. The LCD display is embedded within polarizing film layers, having orthogonal polarization orientation. The display appears blank w/o both film layers correctly oriented.

The film deteriorates over time and sun exposure, making the fully functional display unreadable.

BBHAUS
Guest Contributor

Thank you for the feedback. Yes the LED display is jumbled which I gather is the same thing you’re referring. Is this something you do as a service? Or do you know another company that does? As far as my tilt gauge, it is just getting fogged/chalky cover up inside. 

wingless
Rising Contributor

Thanks for the additional info.

No, I don't provide that as a service to others.

There are many companies that perform this repair. Here is one: Gauge Saver.

Please share any results / progress attained.