cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VesselView?  I just bought a 2020...

temcgi
Guest Contributor

VesselView?  I just bought a 2020 210 SPX.  The spec sheet mentions that it has VesselView.  Does anyone know how to pair the engine to my iPhone?   I didn’t see anything from my phone when I tried to connect.  Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Good luck w/ your new boat. It sounds very nice.

Doesn't the dealership help w/ this inquiry on this brand new boat?

DickS
Guest Contributor
Thanks Wingless!
I am Also looking for the engine and outdrive manuals along with how to use the pump out head and water tanks.
Thanks!

wingless
Rising Contributor
YW

The engine and outdrive manuals are specific to the models installed on the boat. They may be purchased as large paper volumes and most are also available as PDF documents on line. Note that the serial numbers for both are also useful, when purchasing parts, because everything is tied to those serial numbers.

Same also for the head and pump out. There is probably a small Vacuflush system installed. Hopefully the documentation was included, if not start w/ the model numbers for the toilet and for the holding tank / vacuum generator to begin the search.

The pump out is generic, w/ a threaded deck plate to either receive a threaded fitting adapter to a cam and groove fitting, or more frequently, a tapered rubber fitting, to suck out the tank. Remember to never permit the tank to get full because liquid will destroy the tank charcoal odor filter, requiring immediate replacement.

The water tank also has a threaded deck plate to permit garden hose filling. Just fill to the top, allow level to stabilize and then replace the deck plate.

Some boats also have a garden hose fitting near the electrical connections, for street water hookup. I never use mine because I don't want to worry about the internal pressure regulator failing, causing my boat plumbing to be pressurized w/ street water pressure.