cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2020 SDX 250 Outboard...

H2OBOY
Guest Contributor

I have a 2020 SDX 250 Outboard (300 Mercury Verado).  I opted for the upgraded 12" SIMRAD display.  A week or two after I bought the boat, the "Depth: --- ft" stopped working.  If I switch to the "Sounder" screen, it display the bottom, depth, etc. correctly.  Is there some parameter I have to adjust within the SIMRAD software?  TIA

5 REPLIES 5

BRUCE_SEA
Guest Contributor
Hello, try going to depth put your finger on depth touch configure and set it to none, that worked on mine

BRUCE_SEA
Guest Contributor
Hello, I'm just giving a heads up to anyone with a slight miss on their 300 V8 OB as i had to replace my spark plugs on my 2019 270 SDX with 113 hours due to an engine miss .All our boating is done in Ft Meyers FL in 91 degree salt water. The recommended hours for replacement are 300. I'm not opposed to doing maintenance but that's almost 2/3 less hours then stated in the book, and the spark plugs seem to be in short supply.

LBI270
Guest Contributor
Having the same issue as ‘[email protected]’ in my Simrad after updating software. Did the solve by BRUCE SEA work?

H2OBOY
Guest Contributor
Yes... I just put my finger on the "Depth: ---" part of the screen. That popped-up the "Depth" section of the configuration menu. I then put a check-mark in the "GO12 SXE Echo CH1 [This device]" box, and viola... the depth began to display again. See the attached picture.

luisedavila
Guest Contributor
I got the same issue my SPX230 still at the dealer with only 56 hours 3 months ownership which 2 have been at the dealer. Sea Ray disappointed me. Also Simrad go9 brand new has all additional features discontinued. That I don’t understand how come a 2020 brand new has all equipment discontinued