Korkie
Guest Contributor
What exactly are you looking for?

Korkie
Guest Contributor
Go to: www.searay-parts.com This FlounderPounder Sea Ray Site

marklgunn
Guest Contributor
Brushed aluminum to replace the plastic panels that hold gauges and switches if possible.

marklgunn
Guest Contributor
That site looks like it has my panels exactly!!! I’m going to do my measurements and photos and hopefully get these ordered and get going on my project. Damn mechanics and techs have over tightened screws and broke and cracked mine. Than you!

Korkie
Guest Contributor
That happens. Sometimes they won't tighten and they put next size up in without drilling out the panel. That will crack it up for sure. Hope it all works out. Here is a link to a very nice product that you can use to fill holes of screws that get loose from being taken out and in a lot. You get the powder, fill the hole with it, then drop a "drop" of the glue into the powder and with in 30 sec you can redrill it and re install original screw. Website is: www.max1.us

marklgunn
Guest Contributor
Thank you again!

Harbor_Marine_E
Guest Contributor
Flounder Pouner is a great source for dash panels. I just replaced all of mine on my 1990 420 Sundancer.

marklgunn
Guest Contributor
I hooked up with Flounder Pounder. Thanks. Trying to decide color

Harbor_Marine_E
Guest Contributor
I had similar concerns about the color also. The wood grain looks great however black stardust blended in better with the rest of the console so I went with the black. Looks great. I have a 420 Sundancer 1990. If you want me to shoot you a picture let me know. I'm waiting on new circuit breakers for the control panel part and as soon as I receive them and reassemble that panel I can get them to you probably by next week end.

wingless
Rising Contributor
Why not just attach images of the 1990 420DA dash panels to this topic for all to see?

Kmas100
Guest Contributor
Folks, here's a picture of the wood effect panels from FP. I installed them last year. Very pleased with them! Ignore the systems alarm panel.. That's home made.

Shark
Guest Contributor
Like to know how Kmas100 got the surrounding area so shiny!