cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windshield Starboard Wing Glass...

Den
Guest Contributor

Windshield Starboard Wing Glass Broken: Need Pattern for Taylor PN 21324-S3 (Sea Ray PN 848481)

Anybody have one or know where I can get one so I can have the glass made?

Thanks...Dennis

6 REPLIES 6

fwebster
Guest Contributor
If the glass is flat, a competent auto glass shop can make a pattern and order and install it for you, However, if the glass is curved, you will probably have to order it from TaylorMade thru your Sea Ray dealer. Special orders from Taylor are very expensive and the do not sell directly to Sea Ray owners.

Den
Guest Contributor
Thank you ....this sounds like a good solution and I will follow your recommendation. I think the whole starboard side windshield frame will have to be pulled to be able to access the starboard wing. Have you had experience having this done and are there any things I should instruct my marina or the glass guy to do or not do? Have attached a pic of the boat window. Thank you very much for your input.
Dennis

Erick
Guest Contributor
I had my center windshield replaced, I took the frame of the boat and shipped it directly to Taylor made they installed new glass and shipped it back for a cool $650.00

fwebster
Guest Contributor
With a forward sloped arch, the side glass is captive between the front section and the arch. Most of the flat glass panels can be replaced with t he windshield on the boat, but that is really up to the glass guy you select. For you, it is better and cheaper not to remove it because the bottom seal will be broken and you will have to remove at least the forward half of the front windshield to free the side glass.

Tom_M_424
Guest Contributor
Try Great Lakes Skipper. Look them up on line. They carry a lot of Sea Ray overstock and discontinued parts.

Brite_Idea
Guest Contributor
you could try Flounder Pounder Marine