cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm looking for a trailer for my...

H2OBOY
Guest Contributor

I'm looking for a trailer for my 2020 250 SDX OB (Outboard).  Does anyone know the specification for such a trailer?  I've asked my local "trailer dealer" for recommendations, but they've asked me to measure from the bow-eye to the edge of the transom.  That's kind'a hard, seeing that the boat is in the water.  Does anyone have a trailer for the 250 SDX OB, that could tell me the make and model?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you, -Bill

8 REPLIES 8

Paulswagelock
Guest Contributor
You could run a Venture VATB-6425 or VATB-7225

H2OBOY
Guest Contributor
Hi @Philip Szajnuk, Thank you. Question: are you taking a guess at those model numbers, or are you pretty darn sure of them? I would think that the Venture VATB-7225 should fit the bill. From an old 2018 Sea Ray brochure, I see that Sea Ray paired with SHORELAND’R TRAILERS. I went to the Shoreland'R website, but couldn't get a match. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Paulswagelock
Guest Contributor
Well, my 270SDX is on a Vatb-7225 so for sure you fit on that, with room to spare.

Paulswagelock
Guest Contributor
And you or 250 is shorter and lighter, so I am nearly certain you could step down to the 6425.

rkeats
Guest Contributor
I just purchased a new trailer for my 2005 SD240. Went with a Boatmate trailer. They custom build it for the boat. Perfect fit and beautiful. https://boatmatetrailers.com/

gypsmjiminc
Guest Contributor
Boat trailers are selected based on the overall length, beam and weight of the boat. The bunks, rollers and winch stand are then adjusted to fit the boat. If your "dealer" insists on that info, stick your head out over the bow and measure the distance from the bow to the eye, and then subtract that from the OAL. Or, get a catalog representing the dealer's product, and you can even pick out one yourself. Your dimensions and weight specs should be readily available on the web.

Twilk
Guest Contributor
I have a aluminum boat trailer for sale that I used to use for my 290 SLX . It’s in almost new condition. Contact me at [email protected]

eSelectAuto_com
Guest Contributor
Google Riverside Trailers Long Island NY They are Great.