cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all, I'm in the process of...

JAB
Guest Contributor

Hello all, I'm in the process of selling my 540CMY and buying a 2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan. The problem is it doesn't have a salon cocktail table. Does anyone have any idea where I might locate/purchase one. I have attached a picture. Any lead would be greatly appreciated. John

6 REPLIES 6

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

The Zwaardvis table tops and five leg bases are as easy to locate as hen's teeth.

Here are Zwaardvis table bottoms, posts and fixed bases.

https://www.fpmarine.com/Tables-Countertop-s/74.htm

If it is acceptable to locate the table in a fixed position, then these parts could be used w/ any commercially available table top, such as in this link:

https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=table+top

JAB
Guest Contributor
Thank you Wingless. I had already looked through the Great Lakes Skipper site and found various acceptable bases. The trick is to find the Table Top that would match the Sea Ray interior. I was hoping that I could find an original Sea Ray table that was not long being used (i.e. the hen's teeth)

Copernicus
Guest Contributor
John, I am in the process of redoing the interior of my 2008 40MY and I am not going to keep the table - which is in excellent shape. You can have it for free - you just have to get it- it’s heavy and bulky as you know. It appears to be the same table you are looking for.

RMS
Guest Contributor
Have you considered going to a kitchen top mfg and using similar top to the adjacent counter rather than the wood look? Typically they can cut any shape

Nextchapterny
Guest Contributor
I have a 2002 480my that didn’t have a salon table I bought a chest from pier one before they went out of business it looks like it belongs I’m sure there’s other places that carry something like I got.

JAB
Guest Contributor
A very large THANK YOU to Copernicus for the generous offer I couldn't refuse. I picked up the table last week and it is in excellent condition. Thank you, thank you and more importantly my wife couldn't be happier. John