cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are considering upgrading to...

Yachts_of_Fun
Guest Contributor

We are considering upgrading to an L650 Flybridge but have heard about concerns of quality control issues for these boats. We don’t want to buy someone else’s problems but really like the layout and looks of the boat. I would like to hear comments from existing owners regarding any experience with issues for these boats in particular

4 REPLIES 4

Jeff12
Guest Contributor
I have a 2016 L650. Best Sea Ray I have owned. The quality, fit and finish is the best of any of their models. Really love this boat.

Relentless
Guest Contributor
I bought a 2015 L650 Fly last May. We had some issues related to a 5 year old boat, but nothing that causing any regrets. Happy to discuss them further if you want to discuss.

Midnight_Run
Guest Contributor
The L-series warranty spend rates was one of the contributing factors for Sea Ray to cease the production of +40’ yachts. Once Sea Ray has fixed the under warranty issues with the L-series boats the reliability of the yacht shouldn’t be any worse than previous series. The question is are the issues addressed on the L650 that you are looking at??? I would recommend a thorough survey and an extended sea trial.

Valkyrieyachts
Guest Contributor
We have a 2018 L650 Fly. Over the years I ahve owned 7 Sea Rays. Three were built as “home runs” with lots of overall thought and design going into the boat. This is one of them! If you have any questions feel free to direct contact - [email protected]