cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked up 2020 slx hugh disappointment. Total...

dbrody317
Guest Contributor

Picked up 2020 slx hugh disappointment. 

Total if 10 hours 

1.Electric sim spatform stopped working day 2

2. Engine battery died 2x took 6 jumps 

3. Told to but a 400 new battery.      then

3. Both screens turn off/ on by itself when on a cruise. No access to nav or any data

4. Auto trim tabs  module sent to Lenco for reflash

Lenco said could of been caused by power draw

5. Stereo loose s ability to increase speaker volume only sub

Too much disappointment for a 180k msrp boat

Waiting on next available service appointment june 5th. Unbelievable 

Moving up the chain 

Thoughts Prayers?? Lmk

Tks

14 REPLIES 14

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like a beautiful boat.

Agreed the boat should be 100%. My boat is maintained / repaired by me to that level. It is lots of work and ongoing expense, but mine is 21 years old.

During my 19 years of ownership there are many aspects of the new configuration that were disappointing that were upgraded by me to wingless level configuration.

For sure, bump up the chain to get a reasonable response time to begin resolving the issues.

From the OP, seat of the pants, it will require multiple services to fix everything.

IMO, there are not any show stoppers from the OP.

Regardless of these problems, retain membership in a towing service. On my boat I have tools, parts and documentation (for the Pakled in me) so I can always go.

Keep us informed on the progress please.

megwards
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi @dbrody317 - we are so sorry to hear you are having issues with your recently purchased Sea Ray! I work at Sea Ray and would like to get you in touch with our Customer Service team. Can you please share your full name and HIN# with me? I will ask customer service to contact you directly. You can comment your information here or send to me via email at [email protected].
I am a Brunswick employee.

dbrody317
Guest Contributor
Thank u. Seems like most of issuses came from bad battery. Battery was replaced on Sat and been working since.Simrads don't flicker and starts up.Lenco shipped new module and  installed yesterday,  seems to be working great.Still having issue with swim platform doesn't deploy here motors working and , door not staying closed .Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/3/21 10:24 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: User16159273774311816681 commented on your post in the group The Stream

@media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) {
html { -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; }
table.container { width: 100% !important; }
.hidden-for-mobile { display: none !important; }
.callToAction, .callToAction td, .footer {
font-size: 12px !important;
}
.button .text { font-size: 12px !important; }
.defaultIndentation { width: 10 !important; }
.text { font-size: 12px !important; }
a.button { width: 96 !important; }
a.buttonWide { width: 118 !important; }
a.buttonAuto { padding-left:1em !important; padding-right:1em !important;}
a.button, a.buttonWide, a.buttonAuto {
height: 23 !important;
line-height: 23px !important;
border-radius: 4px !important;
-webkit-border-radius: 4px !important;
-moz-border-radius: 4px !important;
}
td.buttonWrapper {
width: 98 !important;
}
img { display: inline !important; }
.circle { border-radius: 50%; clip-path: circle(50px at center); }
.square { border-radius: 10%; clip-path: circle(10px at center); }
}
@media only screen and (min-device-width: 600px) {
table.container { width: 600px !important; }
}
@media screen {
@font-face {
font-family: 'Salesforce Sans';
font-style: normal;
src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://ownersclub.searay.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff');
}
}
a, a:visited { color: #015BA7; text-decoration:none; }
img { display: block; }
.preheader { display: none !important; }
table {
border-collapse: collapse;
mso-table-lspace: 0px;
mso-table-rspace: 0px;
}

Hi @dbrody317 - we are so sorry to hear you are having issues with your recently purchased Sea Ray! I work at Sea Ray and would like to get you in touch with our Customer Service team. Can you please share your full name and HIN# with me? I will ask customer service to contact you directly. You can comment your information here or send to me via email at [email protected].  

User16159273774311816681 (Brunswick Boat Group, a Division of Brunswick Corporation)

View/Comment

or reply to this email

Original post

The Stream — dbrody317 (Customer)

Monday, April 26, 2021 9:18 PM

Picked up 2020 slx hugh disappointment. Total if 10 hours 1.Electric sim spatform stopped working day 22. Engine battery died 2x took 6 jumps 3. Told to but a 400 new battery.      then..3. Both screens turn off/ on by itself when on a cruise. No access to nav or any data4. Auto trim tabs  module sent to Lenco for reflash Lenco said could of been caused by power draw5. Stereo loose s ability to increase speaker volume only sub  Too much disappointment for a 180k msrp boat  Waiting on next available service appointment june 5th. Unbelievable  Moving up the chain Thoughts Prayers?? LmkTks

wingless (Owner)

Welcome to the forum.It sounds like a beautiful boat.Agreed the boat should be 100%. My boat is maintained / repaired by me to that level. It is lots of work and ongoing expense, but mine is 21 years old.During my 19 years of ownership there are many aspects of the new configuration that were disappointing that were upgraded by me to wingless level configuration.For sure, bump up the chain to get a reasonable response time to begin resolving the issues.From the OP, seat of the pants, it will require multiple services to fix everything. IMO, there are not any show stoppers from the OP.Regardless of these problems, retain membership in a towing service. On my boat I have tools, parts and documentation (for the Pakled in me) so I can always go.Keep us informed on the progress please.

Monday, April 26, 2021 10:54 PM

User16159273774311816681 (Brunswick Boat Group, a Division of Brunswick Corporation)

Monday, May 3, 2021 10:24 AM

You're receiving emails when someone "Comments on my posts."

To change or turn off SROC email, log in as [email protected].

Are notifications about this post getting annoying? Reply to this email with the word " mute
".

800 South Gay Street, Suite 1200, Knoxville, TN

dbrody317
Guest Contributor
I have simrad 12 inch screens in my sea ray 250 slx. Never recd manual and trying to find out which sinrad series i have so i can buy navionics card.Can u lmk which sinrad series?Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/3/21 10:24 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: User16159273774311816681 commented on your post in the group The Stream

}
}
td.buttonWrapper {
}
}
}
@media screen {
@font-face {
src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://ownersclub.searay.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff');
}
}
table {
}

View/Comment

or reply to this email

Original post

Picked up 2020 slx hugh disappointment. Total if 10 hours 1.Electric sim spatform stopped working day 22. Engine battery died 2x took 6 jumps 3. Told to but a 400 new battery.      then..3. Both screens turn off/ on by itself when on a cruise. No access to nav or any data4. Auto trim tabs  module sent to Lenco for reflash Lenco said could of been caused by power draw5. Stereo loose s ability to increase speaker volume only sub  Too much disappointment for a 180k msrp boat  Waiting on next available service appointment june 5th. Unbelievable  Moving up the chain Thoughts Prayers?? LmkTks

wingless (Owner)

Welcome to the forum.It sounds like a beautiful boat.Agreed the boat should be 100%. My boat is maintained / repaired by me to that level. It is lots of work and ongoing expense, but mine is 21 years old.During my 19 years of ownership there are many aspects of the new configuration that were disappointing that were upgraded by me to wingless level configuration.For sure, bump up the chain to get a reasonable response time to begin resolving the issues.From the OP, seat of the pants, it will require multiple services to fix everything. IMO, there are not any show stoppers from the OP.Regardless of these problems, retain membership in a towing service. On my boat I have tools, parts and documentation (for the Pakled in me) so I can always go.Keep us informed on the progress please.

Monday, April 26, 2021 10:54 PM

Monday, May 3, 2021 10:24 AM

You're receiving emails when someone "Comments on my posts."

To change or turn off SROC email, log in as [email protected].

Are notifications about this post getting annoying? Reply to this email with the word " mute
".

800 South Gay Street, Suite 1200, Knoxville, TN

megwards
Community Admin
Community Admin
You can find all our owner's and parts manuals on our website under our owner's resource section. Simply filter by year and model. Here is a link to the landing page: https://www.searay.com/us/en/owners.html

dbrody317
Guest Contributor
Not on line 250 slx 2020. Did i miss*Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/3/21 1:33 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: User16159273774311816681 commented on your post in the group The Stream

}
}
td.buttonWrapper {
}
}
}
@media screen {
@font-face {
}
}
table {
}

You can find all our owner's and parts manuals on our website under our owner's resource section. Simply filter by year and model. Here is a link to the landing page: https://www.searay.com/us/en/owners.html  

View/Comment

or reply to this email

Original post

2 older comments

dbrody317 (Customer)

Thank u. Seems like most of issuses came from bad battery. Battery was replaced on Sat and been working since.Simrads don't flicker and starts up.Lenco shipped new module and  installed yesterday,  seems to be working great.Still having issue with swim platform doesn't deploy here motors working and , door not staying closed .Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/3/21 10:24 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: User16159273774311816681 commented on your post in the group The Stream @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { html { -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; } table.container { width: 100% !important; } .hidden-for-mobile { display: none !important; } .callToAction, .callToAction td, .footer { font-size: 12px !important; } .button .text { font-size: 12px !important; } .defaultIndentation { width: 10 !important; } .text { font-size: 12px !important; } a.button { width: 96 !important; } a.buttonWide { width: 118 !important; } a.buttonAuto { padding-left:1em !important; padding-right:1em !important;} a.button, a.buttonWide, a.buttonAuto { height: 23 !important; line-height: 23px !important; border-radius: 4px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 4px !important; -moz-border-radius: 4px !important; } td.buttonWrapper { width: 98 !important; height: 23 !important; } img { display: inline !important; } .circle { border-radius: 50%; clip-path: circle(50px at center); } .square { border-radius: 10%; clip-path: circle(10px at center); } } @media only screen and (min-device-width: 600px) { table.container { width: 600px !important; } } @media screen { @font-face { font-family: 'Salesforce Sans'; font-style: normal; src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://ownersclub.searay.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff'); } } a, a:visited { color: #015BA7; text-decoration:none; } img { display: block; } .preheader { display: none !important; } table { border-collapse: collapse; mso-table-lspace: 0px; mso-table-rspace: 0px; } Hi @dbrody317 - we are so sorry to hear you are having issues with your recently purchased Sea Ray! I work at Sea Ray and would like to get you in touch with our Customer Service team. Can you please share your full name and HIN# with me? I will ask customer service to contact you directly. You can comment your information here or send to me via email at [email protected].             User16159273774311816681 (Brunswick Boat Group, a Division of Brunswick Corporation) Hi @dbrody317 - we are so sorry to hear you are having issues with your recently purchased Sea Ray! I work at Sea Ray and would like to get you in touch with our Customer Service team. Can you please share your full name and HIN# with me? I will ask customer service to contact you directly. You can comment your information here or send to me via email at [email protected].   View/Comment   or reply to this email             Original post       The Stream — dbrody317 (Customer) Monday, April 26, 2021 9:18 PM Picked up 2020 slx hugh disappointment. Total if 10 hours 1.Electric sim spatform stopped working day 22. Engine battery died 2x took 6 jumps 3. Told to but a 400 new battery.      then..3. Both screens turn off/ on by itself when on a cruise. No access to nav or any data4. Auto trim tabs  module sent to Lenco for reflash Lenco said could of been caused by power draw5. Stereo loose s ability to increase speaker volume only sub  Too much disappointment for a 180k msrp boat  Waiting on next available service appointment june 5th. Unbelievable  Moving up the chain Thoughts Prayers?? LmkTks               wingless (Owner) Welcome to the forum.It sounds like a beautiful boat.Agreed the boat should be 100%. My boat is maintained / repaired by me to that level. It is lots

wingless
Rising Contributor
@david brody dbrody317, something very weird and not useful happens on each reply you post. There are pages of random and prior text.

Please see if there is some way for your replies to be posted w/ just the reply, not adding all the weird stuff.

The Sea Ray search engine sucks lemons through a garden hose.

This link has the requested Owner's Manual.

https://bbg1.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#E0000000Z21E/a/E00000000UOg/uV0vLrdqYKu0__ygUATpWXizbwxJnSYxd6Ugr23IUso

megwards
Community Admin
Community Admin
@droby317 specific questions about your boat can be handled by our customer service team. They will reach out to you directly with an answer.

dbrody317
Guest Contributor
Don't  see anything for 250 slx 2020??Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/3/21 1:33 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: User16159273774311816681 commented on your post in the group The Stream

}
}
td.buttonWrapper {
}
}
}
@media screen {
@font-face {
}
}
table {
}

View/Comment

or reply to this email

Original post

2 older comments

dbrody317 (Customer)

Thank u. Seems like most of issuses came from bad battery. Battery was replaced on Sat and been working since.Simrads don't flicker and starts up.Lenco shipped new module and  installed yesterday,  seems to be working great.Still having issue with swim platform doesn't deploy here motors working and , door not staying closed .Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/3/21 10:24 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: User16159273774311816681 commented on your post in the group The Stream @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { html { -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; } table.container { width: 100% !important; } .hidden-for-mobile { display: none !important; } .callToAction, .callToAction td, .footer { font-size: 12px !important; } .button .text { font-size: 12px !important; } .defaultIndentation { width: 10 !important; } .text { font-size: 12px !important; } a.button { width: 96 !important; } a.buttonWide { width: 118 !important; } a.buttonAuto { padding-left:1em !important; padding-right:1em !important;} a.button, a.buttonWide, a.buttonAuto { height: 23 !important; line-height: 23px !important; border-radius: 4px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 4px !important; -moz-border-radius: 4px !important; } td.buttonWrapper { width: 98 !important; height: 23 !important; } img { display: inline !important; } .circle { border-radius: 50%; clip-path: circle(50px at center); } .square { border-radius: 10%; clip-path: circle(10px at center); } } @media only screen and (min-device-width: 600px) { table.container { width: 600px !important; } } @media screen { @font-face { font-family: 'Salesforce Sans'; font-style: normal; src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://ownersclub.searay.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff'); } } a, a:visited { color: #015BA7; text-decoration:none; } img { display: block; } .preheader { display: none !important; } table { border-collapse: collapse; mso-table-lspace: 0px; mso-table-rspace: 0px; } Hi @dbrody317 - we are so sorry to hear you are having issues with your recently purchased Sea Ray! I work at Sea Ray and would like to get you in touch with our Customer Service team. Can you please share your full name and HIN# with me? I will ask customer service to contact you directly. You can comment your information here or send to me via email at [email protected].             User16159273774311816681 (Brunswick Boat Group, a Division of Brunswick Corporation) Hi @dbrody317 - we are so sorry to hear you are having issues with your recently purchased Sea Ray! I work at Sea Ray and would like to get you in touch with our Customer Service team. Can you please share your full name and HIN# with me? I will ask customer service to contact you directly. You can comment your information here or send to me via email at [email protected].   View/Comment   or reply to this email             Original post       The Stream — dbrody317 (Customer) Monday, April 26, 2021 9:18 PM Picked up 2020 slx hugh disappointment. Total if 10 hours 1.Electric sim spatform stopped working day 22. Engine battery died 2x took 6 jumps 3. Told to but a 400 new battery.      then..3. Both screens turn off/ on by itself when on a cruise. No access to nav or any data4. Auto trim tabs  module sent to Lenco for reflash Lenco said could of been caused by power draw5. Stereo loose s ability to increase speaker volume only sub  Too much disappointment for a 180k msrp boat  Waiting on next available service appointment june 5th. Unbelievable  Moving up the chain Thoughts Prayers?? LmkTks               wingless (Owner) Welcome to the forum.It sounds like a beautiful boat.Agreed the boat should be 100%. My boat is maintained / repaired by me to that level. It is lots

Flynner
Guest Contributor
None of those issues came up in survey?

dbrody317
Guest Contributor
With 10 hrs didnt think it was necessary. Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/9/21 7:13 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Flynner commented on your post in the group The Stream

}
}
td.buttonWrapper {
}
}
}
@media screen {
@font-face {
}
}
table {
}

Flynner (Owner)

View/Comment

or reply to this email

Original post

7 older comments

@droby317 specific questions about your boat can be handled by our customer service team. They will reach out to you directly with an answer.

Monday, May 3, 2021 2:26 PM

dbrody317 (Customer)

Don't  see anything for 250 slx 2020??Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/3/21 1:33 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: User16159273774311816681 commented on your post in the group The Stream @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { html { -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; } table.container { width: 100% !important; } .hidden-for-mobile { display: none !important; } .callToAction, .callToAction td, .footer { font-size: 12px !important; } .button .text { font-size: 12px !important; } .defaultIndentation { width: 10 !important; } .text { font-size: 12px !important; } a.button { width: 96 !important; } a.buttonWide { width: 118 !important; } a.buttonAuto { padding-left:1em !important; padding-right:1em !important;} a.button, a.buttonWide, a.buttonAuto { height: 23 !important; line-height: 23px !important; border-radius: 4px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 4px !important; -moz-border-radius: 4px !important; } td.buttonWrapper { width: 98 !important; height: 23 !important; } img { display: inline !important; } .circle { border-radius: 50%; clip-path: circle(50px at center); } .square { border-radius: 10%; clip-path: circle(10px at center); } } @media only screen and (min-device-width: 600px) { table.container { width: 600px !important; } } @media screen { @font-face { font-family: 'Salesforce Sans'; font-style: normal; src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://ownersclub.searay.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff'); } } a, a:visited { color: #015BA7; text-decoration:none; } img { display: block; } .preheader { display: none !important; } table { border-collapse: collapse; mso-table-lspace: 0px; mso-table-rspace: 0px; } You can find all our owner's and parts manuals on our website under our owner's resource section. Simply filter by year and model. Here is a link to the landing page: https://www.searay.com/us/en/owners.html             User16159273774311816681 (Brunswick Boat Group, a Division of Brunswick Corporation) You can find all our owner's and parts manuals on our website under our owner's resource section. Simply filter by year and model. Here is a link to the landing page: https://www.searay.com/us/en/owners.html   View/Comment   or reply to this email             Original post       The Stream — dbrody317 (Customer) Monday, April 26, 2021 9:18 PM Picked up 2020 slx hugh disappointment. Total if 10 hours 1.Electric sim spatform stopped working day 22. Engine battery died 2x took 6 jumps 3. Told to but a 400 new battery.      then..3. Both screens turn off/ on by itself when on a cruise. No access to nav or any data4. Auto trim tabs  module sent to Lenco for reflash Lenco said could of been caused by power draw5. Stereo loose s ability to increase speaker volume only sub  Too much disappointment for a 180k msrp boat  Waiting on next available service appointment june 5th. Unbelievable  Moving up the chain Thoughts Prayers?? LmkTks       2 older comments         dbrody317 (Customer) Thank u. Seems like most of issuses came from bad battery. Battery was replaced on Sat and been working since.Simrads don't flicker and starts up.Lenco shipped new module and  installed yesterday,  seems to be working great.Still having issue with swim platform doesn't deploy here motors working and , door not staying closed .Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/3/21 10:24 AM (GMT-05:

megwards
Community Admin
Community Admin
@david brody I connected with our Customer Service team and they shared this link to your Simrad Owner's Manual: https://softwaredownloads.navico.com/Simrad/SimradYachting_Software%20-%20Copy/Downloads/documents/IDS-Experience-Based-Interface_UM_EN_988-12460-001_w-09Dec2019.pdf

For any further questions, they ask you reach them at SeaRay.com or 1800-SRBOATS

Randy_
Guest Contributor
The SLX models seem to be bust all around. We bought 2016 with only 100 hrs. After 3 months at MarineMax, replacing Lenco tabs, all batteries, and Raymarine units that malfunctioned, we still are free of problems. Nothing but electric/ voltage problems, heat exchangers seals broke, alarms trigging almost every time we go out. Does anyone have an SLX that is reliable?

dbrody317
Guest Contributor
Thank u. Its a Go9? Correct?Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/10/21 9:40 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: User16159273774311816681 mentioned you in a comment

}
}
td.buttonWrapper {
}
}
}
@media screen {
@font-face {
}
}
table {
}

@dbrody317 I connected with our Customer Service team and they shared this link to your Simrad Owner's Manual: https://softwaredownloads.navico.com/Simrad/SimradYachting_Software%20-%20Copy/Downloads/documents/IDS-Experience-Based-Interface_UM_EN_988-12460-001_w-09Dec2019.pdf

For any further questions, they ask you reach them at SeaRay.com or 1800-SRBOATS  

@dbrody317 (Customer) I connected with our Customer Service team and they shared this link to your Simrad Owner's Manual: https://softwaredownloads.navico.com/Simrad/SimradYachting_Software%20-%20Copy/Downloads/documents/IDS-Experience-Based-Interface_UM_EN_988-12460-001_w-09Dec2019.pdfFor any further questions, they ask you reach them at SeaRay.com or 1800-SRBOATS

View/Comment

or reply to this email

Original post

9 older comments

Flynner (Owner)

Sunday, May 9, 2021 7:13 AM

dbrody317 (Customer)

With 10 hrs didnt think it was necessary. Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Sea Ray Owners Club Date: 5/9/21 7:13 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Flynner commented on your post in the group The Stream @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { html { -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; } table.container { width: 100% !important; } .hidden-for-mobile { display: none !important; } .callToAction, .callToAction td, .footer { font-size: 12px !important; } .button .text { font-size: 12px !important; } .defaultIndentation { width: 10 !important; } .text { font-size: 12px !important; } a.button { width: 96 !important; } a.buttonWide { width: 118 !important; } a.buttonAuto { padding-left:1em !important; padding-right:1em !important;} a.button, a.buttonWide, a.buttonAuto { height: 23 !important; line-height: 23px !important; border-radius: 4px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 4px !important; -moz-border-radius: 4px !important; } td.buttonWrapper { width: 98 !important; height: 23 !important; } img { display: inline !important; } .circle { border-radius: 50%; clip-path: circle(50px at center); } .square { border-radius: 10%; clip-path: circle(10px at center); } } @media only screen and (min-device-width: 600px) { table.container { width: 600px !important; } } @media screen { @font-face { font-family: 'Salesforce Sans'; font-style: normal; src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://ownersclub.searay.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff'); } } a, a:visited { color: #015BA7; text-decoration:none; } img { display: block; } .preheader { display: none !important; } table { border-collapse: collapse; mso-table-lspace: 0px; mso-table-rspace: 0px; } None of those issues came up in survey?             Flynner (Owner) None of those issues came up in survey?   View/Comment   or reply to this email             Original post       The Stream — dbrody317 (Customer) Monday, April 26, 2021 9:18 PM Picked up 2020 slx hugh disappointment. Total if 10 hours 1.Electric sim spatform stopped working day 22. Engine battery died 2x took 6 jumps 3. Told to but a 400 new battery.      then..3. Both screens turn off/ on by itself when on a cruise. No access to nav or any data4. Auto trim tabs  module sent to Lenco for reflash Lenco said could of been caused by power draw5. Stereo loose s ability to increase speaker volume only sub  Too much disappointment for a 180k msrp boat  Waiting on next available service appointment june 5th. Unbelievable  Moving up the chain Thoughts Prayers?? LmkTks       7 older comments         User16159273774311816681 (Brunswick Boat Group, a Division of Brunswick Corporation) @droby317 specific questions about your boat can be handled by our customer service team. They will reach out to you directly with an answer. Monday, May 3, 2021 2:26 PM    
Community Tips

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the Community.