cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water filter 2010 310 Sundancer

CapeCodGuy
Guest Contributor

I have a 310 2010 Sundancer. No water pressure. I’ve filled the tank and got about two minutes of pressure. Then it all died. Can anyone tell me where the water filter on this boat is located? Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

Jamesegan407
Guest Contributor
I do not think there is a built in filter. Sounds to me a pump issue. Do you hear the pump kick on?

Brite_Idea
Guest Contributor
I have the same boat and the filter gets clogged all the time. Open the engine hatch and the fresh water pump is located on top of the water heater next to the pump is the filter. Turn off the fresh water pump and make sure to open a sink faucet to let the pressure out then unscrew the filter body halves and clean out the screen. The filter is clear and mounted on the blue water line that comes directly from your water tank.
Side note: My biggest complaint is that I never know how much water is in the tank?

CapeCodGuy
Guest Contributor
Brute Idea thanks for the information. I’ll take a look today. Jamesegan407, no the pump doesn’t kick on so you maybe correct. Thank you both.

CapeCodGuy
Guest Contributor
Turns out there is no filter. At least not one I could find. Seems like the pump is the issue as when I hooked to “city water” all works fine. Thanks again.

PJS
Guest Contributor
How about referring to the Owners Manual? It shows a removable screen filter at the pump. Also, each faucet has a screen...

CapeCodGuy
Guest Contributor
I have reviewed the manual and find nothing about a water filter. If you can tell me what you are referencing it would very helpful. 2010 was a model change on the 310, the manual I got at purchase (last Sept.) shows the previous model, I found the 2010 manual on line. But if you have something else that would be great.

Did a thorough search for a filter yesterday from tank to pump, couldn't find one. I have ordered a new pump to see if that does it.

PJS
Guest Contributor
Just attached a copy from my manual (355DA). Under Options & Accessories in the manual. The filter is attached to the pump on the intake side. Also, remove the aerator on each faucet and soak in vinegar and flush out. If it has not been done in several years it will make a world of difference.

CapeCodGuy
Guest Contributor
Thank you for the help and tips. Much appreciated.