Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 2002 360DA.  the freezer...

I have a 2002 360DA.  the freezer frosts up to the point of a solid block of Ice.  I think that the door seal is bad.  I have been told that the seal cannot be replaced, and I need to purchase a new door.  does anyone have any other ideas on how to f...

Cea_Lyn by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2006 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer Salon Table Replacement Options

Looking for a bigger table for the on deck salon table.  Table is way too small to be functional.  Maybe a foldout table?  Would love to find something with rails around it to keep things from sliding off....boat is on the ocean in SoCal. Any recomme...

FCN by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm looking for a panel for for...

I'm looking for a panel for for the dash on my boat.  I have a 2001 Sea Ray 245 Weekender and panel topping is flaking off.Any ideas anyone?  Also a steering wheel.  Same problem.  BTW, I'm looking to sell my boat!  Getting to be a little tough for m...

gr8saxdude by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I just pulled my boat for the winter...

I just pulled my boat for the winter (I live in the Boston area).  I typically pull my batteries (3), put them on a trickle charger and reinstall them in the spring.  I see both schools saying take them out, leave them in. Why pull them out?  I don't...

Cliff by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Good morning fellow Capt'ns. Unusual ...

Good morning fellow Capt'ns. Unusual  request. Looking for a model (large) of my boat and/or a detailed drawing of the boat.Our boat, a 1988 Searay Laguna 23, is running perfectly. Just looking for a few house warming gifts for us....We bought a new ...

Scully by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes