Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Considering purchase of a 280 or...

Considering purchase of a 280 or 320 Sundance 2005 or newer and hear horror stories of how expensive it is to repair the switch panels. Is there anything special to look for or just try all switches and hope for the best? Do these panels fail often o...

Trey11 by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

420 holding tank vent filter access

My black water holding tank vent filter is port side all the way outboard above the holding tank. The only way I have been able to figure out how to reach it is remove the port engine exhaust piping.  Does anyone have a reasonable solution to this is...

I have a problem with  496/8.1...

I have a problem with  496/8.1 and am considering a remanufactured long block.  I was looking at Michigan Motorz, Jasper, or PPT.  Does anyone have any comments or have good experience with other companies?

cbruck by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Since there is so much knowledge...

Since there is so much knowledge on this forum, I am back with another question. I have a 2000 34ft (340) Sundancer with twin 7.4 engines. Very tight fit to say the least. Ok, here is the question: I am replacing the battery charger: the wiring for t...

Hi everyone, I have a 2002 Sea...

Hi everyone, I have a 2002 Sea Ray 220 Bowrider. Recently, I've had to fill with fuel even more slowly than ever and still encountered bubbling as if overfilling. The gas gauge was not reading accurately, however it had been before. I replaced the se...

Hugo by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where was my boat built

I just bought a 1994 Sundancer 330 and I'm curious where it was built. So far I've found there is/were plants in AZ and TN. The hull ID starts SERT if that helps to find the answer.

Bacchaus by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There has been some discussion...

There has been some discussion of late about manifolds & risers.There was a posting that read you can buy the components as a kit from Mercruiser.. They also posted that the Mercruiser catalog did not list the kits.My question is:  Where would I look...

Wilks1 by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes