cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 90 sea ray 310.  There...

Thinman
Guest Contributor

I have a 90 sea ray 310.  There are 2 opening in the floor 1for the shower and the front most is the one I am having trouble with. Every time I open it most of the time there is water in it  I cant seem to figure out where the water is coming from.  Any help will be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Do those floor openings drain into a sump pump box?

On my 2000 380DA the shower, floor drain and air conditioner condensation pans all drain into a sump pump box, for overboard discharge when the level gets high.

Regardless of the drain configuration, water must go down and out. Do either or both drains work as intended? If not, then fixing that problem is a good first step.

gtstang462002
Guest Contributor
I recently replaced my shower control valves as they were both leaking behind the wall down into the bilge area. As Winglass stated though, confirm your shower sump is functioning also. Float switches should be checked often for functionality as they are a high failure part.

Seabuz
Guest Contributor
I had the same problem in my 2008 310. I found the A/C pan cracked where the drain hose connected. I use some marinetex epoxy. Problem solved. Without having to take out the A/C compressor.

HUMPH
Guest Contributor
Make sure to order extra back plates too. They get brittle and the switches are no good if you don’t have something to attach them too. At Flounder Pounder you can call and discuss with them rather than blindly ordering parts you hope work.