Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2017 280 Dancer -- Cabin screen door

Hey all -- brand new 280 Sundance and there is two problems with the cabin screen door.#1 is the snap that keeps it in the closed postion isn’t strong enough, it keeps swinging out.  #2 there isn’t a latch or strap to keep in place when unfolded acro...

jimrwol by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wetsounds tower speakers

I just purchased a 2008 210 Fission and have a problem with my tower speakers.  The tower speakers come on and then immediately go off.  All other speakers are working fine.  Sometimes when I turn the engine off and back on then they will stay on.  T...

SueLynn by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Swim platform - I have a 2000 SeaRay 240 Sun Deck

The lid covering my ladder is coming loose. The screws that hold the hinge in place on the platform itself are coming out. Apparently there is a cavity behind them that is quite open and nothing to hold the screws. Thinking of filling the cavity with...

Hello all, I am looking to replace...

Hello all, I am looking to replace my DISTRIBUTOR in my '98 250 DA and it appears that the distributor is behind AND underneath the back deck.  Has anyone done this repair and has the answers as to how to perform this task.  TY & Happy & safe boating...

Dutch by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes