Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I want to give a HUGE shout out...

I want to give a HUGE shout out to the Prince William Marina Service Department. Mark and Mike really know how to take care of "family".We were preparing to leave yesterday for a 3 day trip. I started the generator and after a few seconds, it would ...

Jaybeaux by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Fellow captains,  i have a 2001...

Fellow captains,  i have a 2001 280 Sundance and I was changing out a gage and the dash visor, above the Gages, cracked? Sea ray no longer has this piece. Any suggestions? Should I use an epoxy? Really don't want to have a crack visible. Anyone know ...

SeaYa by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SEM Marine Vinyl Coat

I'm a new owner of a 2006 SeaRay 270 SLX.   I'm looking for advice regarding getting mold stains off of some of the vinyl seats.   I've tried a collection of bleach based products without much success.  Glad to try another product if you have a favor...

CWW by Guest Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a 2004 280 Sundance and...

I have a 2004 280 Sundance and the spot light has stopped moving up and down with the remote .  Still works and moves side to side , any suggestions as where to start looking for this problem ?  Brooke not wire maybe ?  

YOLO1 by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2010 Sea Ray 175 runabout...

I have a 2010 Sea Ray 175 runabout with a 3.0 MerCruiser sterndrive.  Many of my gauges are unreliable.  The fuel gauge reads "full" when it is empty or partially full; and it reads "empty" after a refueling, of course!  My oil pressure gauge and tri...

RML_L by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes