Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 1988 20' Seville cuddly...

I have a 1988 20' Seville cuddly cabin and I need to get a new ignition key made. Our truck was stolen out of a Hyatt hotel parking lot in Columbia SC, and both sets of keys were in the console! Does anyone know if I can order from Sea Ray if I give ...

MDM1 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Light bulb question, have 2000...

Light bulb question, have 2000 year 340 Sundancer.  Does anyone know the size/number of the AC light bulbs in the galley?  They are in round bezel fixtures shared with small pin type DC bulbs.  The bulb would be round base. Tried intermediate- too la...

rando by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought a 1992 400EC. Has anyone...

Bought a 1992 400EC. Has anyone ever removed (or whatever) the front seat essemblys to gain full access to the engine compartments? Our boat has twin cat 3116's and to do just about anything on the front and far sides of them is impossible without do...

Linda_D by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bow Thruster Battery Charger

2003 SeaRay 390 Motoryacht with a bow thruster powered by two dedicated 12 volt, deep cycle batteries which are connected to a factory installed battery charger. Does anyone know if the charger has an automatic cutoff so as not to over-charge the bow...

jimenet1 by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 02 380 sundancer w 8.1...

I have a 02 380 sundancer w 8.1 mercruisers . The in line fuel filters are primary to the water separating filters and I find this unusual . Shouldn't it be the other way around ? 

filimili by Guest Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes