cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,  This is my first post here...

mr300z87
Guest Contributor

Hi,  This is my first post here on this forum.  I own 1990 Sundacer 250 DA that was a Hurricane Sandy rescue and has been a 4 year project getting her back on the water.  We have totally enjoyed her and she has been running great all season and now it is time for some beatifications and upgrades over the off season.  One of the thing that has been bugging me is the missing black molding that covers the screws at the base of the starboard side windshield.  I called FP maine and they asked for a Sea Ray part# does anyone know the # or where I can get this molding.  It is about 3/4 wide I am attempting to attach photos hope it works.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

3 REPLIES 3

Kmas100
Guest Contributor
In the UK, they call that stuff 'frame finishing trim'. Here is a supplier where you can get that from.. Plus all sorts of marine trim
http://www.littleportboathaven.co.uk/index.htm

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the Club.

On my boat that rubber trim shrunk, exposing both ends. My windshield is manufactured by Taylor Made. They sell both types of rubber that is used on my boat by the foot.

When I installed mine, I cut the ends at the same angle as the frame and cut it as long as possible so even if it shrunk in the future, the ends would be concealed by the frame pocket.

greatscott
Guest Contributor
if its the foam look to boat owners werehouse BOW in south florida i have seen it there