cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 1990 310EC and I cannot...

James1975
Guest Contributor

I have a 1990 310EC and I cannot find any way to get gaskets for the windshield. They are leaking and becoming a problem. Anyone have the part numbers or similar issues?

5 REPLIES 5

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
I have tried looking as well. Seems all there is is aftermarket trial and error. Same with latches for the windshield vent on my DA. I plan on waiting until this garbage is over and my closest dealer is open again to ask the burning questions.

wingless
Rising Contributor
The windshield was probably a Taylor Made product.

When the screw cover vinyl shrunk on my 2000 380DA i purchased identical material, sold by the foot, from Taylor Made, to effect a permanent repair.

When I replaced these parts I cut the ends at an angle, matching the cavity on the boat and cut to the maximum possible length.

At that time I also sequentially removed and replaced each screw, injecting sealant into each hole, prior to replacing the screws.

https://www.taylormadeproducts.com/hardware/screw-cover-vinyls/

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
Taylor made has no records for size or type of trims and seals. There has been some that have taken the seal or gasket and matched up (sort of) with seals from places like Grainger. But they weren't an exact fit and needed trimming or modifying to get to sort of work.

No_thank_you
Guest Contributor
Boat
vent gasket p/n 8352000 5 feet required

3.30.21 Facebook post
Tony Ciero rubber for Stainless part # 8349040 bottom of windshield
Rubber for hinge vent
Both through Taylor Made

Above is a saved note shared by a fellow boater- thanks for reminding me of something else I should have ordered last winter😀

James1975
Guest Contributor
Thanks for the info! It’s nice to have people who care!