cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello All!My 1993 Bowrider 200...

LVagen
Guest Contributor

Hello All!

My 1993 Bowrider 200 was built in Arizona - and as many of you know, the patterns for the coverings (cockpit, storm, bow) have somehow been lost.  I've been looking on ebay and craig's list for anyone selling a cockpit cover (I have the other 2) with no luck so far.  I've also placed an ad on craig's list to buy, rent, or borrow an existing cockpit cover so that I can have it copied.   I once saw a post in this forum where someone mentioned they ordered a cover for an Arizona build boat using the pattern for a Tennessee built boat and it apparently was a fit.  Any great ideas out there?  Anyone have a cockpit cover for a 1993 BR200 they'd be willing to part with?  I've included a googled image of the cockpit cover.  Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Any competent canvas shop can create that cover, making a pattern from the boat.

Jordan_G_
Guest Contributor
I purchased a 1993 cockpit cover for my 200BR from Great Lakes Boat Top. My boat is a 1992, but the 1993 models were identical. It was less than $400. I had a local canvas shop install the snaps on the cover and the boat. It saved me about $600 from having it custom made and it is a true OEM cover. The Arizona and Tennessee boats should be the same.

LVagen
Guest Contributor
Jorgan G - THANKS! Great information. I'll get in touch with Great Lakes shortly. Quick question - when did you buy your cockpit cover?

Jordan_G_
Guest Contributor
I bought it in September 2018. I figure that they should still have the patterns to make something for you.