cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I have a 2003 220 BR.  I...

VES
Guest Contributor

Hello, I have a 2003 220 BR.  I am looking for schematics that include the molded accessory panel(bilge pump, bilge exhaust, lights, horn, etc.) on the lower right of the dash.  I am also looking for the part itself or someone who rebuilds them. The marina told me it has stopped working and the part has been backordered all season.  P/N 1718632.  

I would appreciate any assistance/advice.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Pigpen
Guest Contributor
I’ve been able to get Searay to email me the electrical schematics. The owners manual, downloadable, has some of the same

VES
Guest Contributor
Thank you for suggesting I contact Sea Ray. On their website under Owners, you can download a manual for your specific model. You just need to scroll to the bottom of the page. They also responded very quickly to an email request for assistance. The correct manual for my boat had the schematics I was looking for. thanks again

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Here is the brochure for that boat.

https://bbg1.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#E0000000Z21E/a/E00000000UGq/bJUMQdcpWz8MwjIzh9ig2hG.OS0Kl2PHltgpzuH.M8g

The Owner's Manual (w/ included wiring diagram) is not available on the Sea Ray website.

Will this FPMarine upgrade panel work as a replacement in your boat?

https://www.fpmarine.com/EIM-Replacement-System-p/sr-panel-eim-peanut-.htm

wingless
Rising Contributor
That FPMarine part is listed as a drop in replacement (w/ some listed modifications) for the requested 1718632 part number.

VES
Guest Contributor
Thank you for the brochure and link to the replacement panel. It does look like it will fit and will be a good option. That is great. When I spoke with Sea Ray, they said there was another manufacturer building these panels again but they couldn't give me a date of when they would be available. I did find a supplement for the owners manual that had the schematics I was looking for. I just want to verify that the part is failed and not just missing power or ground. Thanks again

wingless
Rising Contributor
YW

My speculation is that FPMarine builds these parts to order, based on the HIN, instead of keeping everything on the shelf. That item number has a user-entry text field box for boat specifics.

Please report on the progress.

Good luck!

wingless
Rising Contributor
It would not surprise me if FPMarine has a pile of those switch panels, plus piles of similar switch panels for similar boats, plus a tote full of those electrical assemblies, then someone combines those parts based on the order specifics to send the correct completed assembly once ordered.