cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2019 270 g.  I am having...

jkirkpatrick01
Guest Contributor

I have a 2019 270 g.  I am having issues with the fuel gauge.  The display shows 0 gallons and there is 7-8 gallons in the tank upon fill-up.  Fuel sensor was replaced and the result was the same.  Has anyone else had this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

JNLBROOKS
Guest Contributor
if it is a year old take it back to the shop and let them fix it that should be under warranty!!!

luisedavila
Guest Contributor
I do have the same issue on a 2020 has been at the dealer for more than I have enjoyed it. @marinemax is really bad on service.

jgumpert27
Guest Contributor
The fuel gauges in a boat like this will never be completely accurate- levels will read differently based on the pitch and lean of the boat.

That being said, the transducer probably need to be calibrated on the simrad. Perhaps try this?

Hugo
Guest Contributor
I have a 2002 220 br. Fuel gauge has been amazingly accurate until this spring. Then it was useless.Replaced the original sending unit with a new stainless steel unit. Didn't help. Problem turned out to be a worn out vent hose. Added a totally new vent hose and stainless vent on the gunwhale. Fixed the problem.
Good luck!

JNLBROOKS
Guest Contributor
fuel sending unit in the tank could be bad, it you remove the holder for the table in the floor it is under it just be sure to replace the seal as well and do not over tighten it!!!