cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI,I would like to introduce myself....

ron_berman
Guest Contributor

HI,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ron Berman and I am the VP of Product Portfolio for Sea Ray Sport Yachts and Yachts. I am going to begin to participate in the dialog with you our owners to gain valuable insights about your boating lifestyle. Your boating experience will help drive our product line and future new models. From time to time, I will be asking questions or posting a feedback poll to gain input on various topics.

Thanks, in advance for your feedback and for being a Sea Ray owner.

9 REPLIES 9

wingless
Rising Contributor
Ron,

Welcome to you and to your participation.

ron_berman
Guest Contributor
Wingless,

Thanks for the note. You appear to be a very engaged and knowledgeable boater and Sea ray owner. Please stay posted as I will be launching a Poll to test the system later this week.

BrentDC
Guest Contributor
I will be sure to check back in now more often

Proud_Warrior
Guest Contributor
Welcome to the forum Ron. Great idea to participate with the Searay user community. Looking forward to your posts.

HUMPH
Guest Contributor
Ron, nice of you to join the group and conversations. Corporate involvement and perspective has happened in the past on other forums and went noticed for sure. I am proud to be a small part of the SROC and will help in anyway possible. Heading to the Sykes Creek plant later this week for a tour later this week from the West Coast too!

Bru
Guest Contributor
Ron, welcome aboard! Great to see your commitment to Searay's greatest fans!

bracketracer
Guest Contributor
Hello Ron. Nice to see the company taking interest in the social scene. I'll try to check in here more often

ron_berman
Guest Contributor
Thanks for all the welcomes! I am learning to use all of the features of the SROC and will be posting a poll very soon to test the functionality. I hope you all can give it a try.

bracketracer
Guest Contributor
And I just found out that the email alerts to thread responses works well here. Good to know.