cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2005 DA40 sundancer ,...

mystic
Guest Contributor

I have a 2005 DA40 sundancer , I am looking to replace the complete wrap around window that goes between the windshield and the hard top and has roll up isinglass windows. A lot of the isinglass is cracking  and needs to be replaced which can be done but if the entire enclosure is available that would be better. Any ideas how to find it?

5 REPLIES 5

gtstang462002
Guest Contributor
Occasionally you will find a site that claims to have patterns for certain models available to them, however that doesn't guarantee proper fitment. I would recommend finding a canvas shop with a good reputation in your area to do the job. If you want absolute clarity with no distortion, find a shop that specializes in 4U2SEA, EZ2CY or Costa enclosures (be warned, they are not even close to inexpensive but will last 20+ years with proper maintenence).

CCH
Guest Contributor
Had all the front glass done last August by a local canvas shop. 2003 420. Came out great and now I can see. Used the glass he recommended. Called guard glass or something like that. About $2700.

Ivan
Guest Contributor
I have used Gioia Sails (http://gioiasails.com/home/) to replace the aft cover on my 07 48 Sundancer. They provide OEM Canvas for Sea Ray.

BWLF
Guest Contributor
I redid my isinglass on 2007 40 DA two years ago. I would recommend using local canvas shop and upgrading to Makrolon. It is clearer than my windshield.

Lucky_five
Guest Contributor
I replaced all of mine just the glass or the canvas by Gioia sails cost me 800