cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased a 2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan...

JAB
Guest Contributor

I purchased a 2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan Bridge last fall. Does anyone know where I might locate bedding (bed spreads and pillow covers) for the master and twin beds. I would prefer OEM but would settle for custom covers if I could locate the patterns. Did Sea Ray make the bed  spreads inhouse in 2007 or did they contract it out? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John  

5 REPLIES 5

wingless
Rising Contributor
FWIW, the original OEM sheets on my 2000 380DA fit very poorly on my master stateroom mattress. Possible the same applies to your yacht.

My suggestion is to start w/ flat sheets, then sew them into fitted sheets to match the existing mattress.

The Sea Ray OEM parts web site FP Marine does not have the sheets for your yacht.

Capt__Pete
Guest Contributor
My 2003 db400 mattress was made by Handcraft Mattress Company. 800-241-7751. If yours is like mine, there should be a tag at the foot with the I’d number for your mattress. They can make the sheets to match.

Mystique
Guest Contributor
Wingless I am surprised! Our 2008 DA38 factory sheets fit like a glove? They must’ve made them individually & I got lucky ?

ernie2
Guest Contributor
I bought a bed and sheets from these guys - https://www.yachtbedding.com/. Ran into them at a local boat show. Also got a nice bed coverlet that makes it look cleaner when the beds aren't in use.

jbs
Guest Contributor
Call Doug at Yacht Interiors OF Essex & Quality Custom Linens 800-989-4433. He reapolstered my couches in my 2005 420 Sedan Bridge & did a great job.