cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All,  I have a 2010 260DA where...

mwood200
Guest Contributor

Hi All,  I have a 2010 260DA where none of AC outlets have power when on shore or battery.   I'm not the original owner and this one got by the surveyor.  There is a remote switch in the cabin panel indicating its a Promariner 400 PS inverter.   I get a blinking green light on the switch and all outlets on the panel are on.   I assumed the base unit would be located near the batteries but its another model Promariner battery charger.  Where is the base unit or help diagnosing the issue.  

10 REPLIES 10

wingless
Rising Contributor
Has the GFCI receptacle(s) been verified to be NOT tripped?

wingless
Rising Contributor
The Promariner 400PS inverter has a GFCI receptacle and the boat shore power receptacle(s) has GFCI on the first of the circuit chain.

mwood200
Guest Contributor
There is only one GFCI outlet above the sink that I've found so far. Its acts as it has no power to it like something upstream from it is blown. I've tried the test and reset as each will button goes in but nothing happens. Only other outlet is a normal one behind the helm which should be downstream from the GFCI.

mwood200
Guest Contributor
Lost on where Sea Ray or the prior owner installed the 400PS to see if something on the base needs reset.

wingless
Rising Contributor
The GFCI buttons will not work unless the receptacle has power.

Safely remove the receptacle and measure the AC input voltage.

It should measure about 120 VAC.

If around zero volts then the feed is not being supplied.

Beachwinds
Guest Contributor
I found a hidden GFCI in one of my cabinets was very hard to find black cabinet with black GFCI plate. Took me a while to find it.

ATOYII
Guest Contributor
Had similar problem on280! Make sure and check GFI behind microwave!

Nick_L
Guest Contributor
Start at the head of the river and work your way down stream. Get a meter and check the 110/ 200 side forget about the inverter. Get you AC wiring schematic for the boat online and trace out on the connection with the dock all the way through . Easy stuff!

mwood200
Guest Contributor
Will look behind the microwave and other suggestions & post whether I found/fixed it

Pacman02
Guest Contributor
Did you find it as i had same issue and found in cabinet next to breaker switches above second bed. I posted pics in my post.