cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aloha. I have a 2003 240 Sundancer...

Lady_Jane
Guest Contributor

Aloha. I have a 2003 240 Sundancer with the vacu-flush head. There is a key operated macerator control in the head. Can anyone direct me to a wiring diagram for the backside of that key switch?

4 REPLIES 4

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Wiring diagram not located, but the boat must have the discharge switch, key in your case, plus another switch on the macerator seacock, to prevent operation unless the seacock is open. (The seacock must be closed and secured in the closed position to comply w/ requirements. I remove that seacock lever when in the closed position, except when required to comply.)

There is also a discharge DC circuit breaker on the main panel.

Mike10
Guest Contributor
A little off the subject. But where can you get a spare key. I have a 2008 250 SLX

AlohaRPM
Guest Contributor
Aloha Lady Jane, I also have a 2003 240DA with vacuflush. I’m located in Makani Kai Marina on Oahu. My key, in the head below the sink, is for turning on the vacuum pump which also then displays the holding tank level of fullness. I have no maserator that I am aware of; but have never had any issues so have never had to dig into the system. I can state with 100% accuracy that mine is a closed system with no overboard discharge (only has a deck pump out fitting). Attached is a schematic focusing on the head electrics. Mahalo, Rob

Lady_Jane
Guest Contributor
Mahalo, AlohaRPM, for the schematics. Although my system seems to be a bit different than yours, I believe this will help me a lot. Thanks.