Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I am in the Annapolis Md. area. ...

I am in the Annapolis Md. area.  I have a 1999 SeaRay 210 fun deck Hull and engine are sound.  The deck is soft but sturdy.  I am looking to refurbish all the cushions and service the fresh water wash down and do something with the gauges as they hav...

Wade by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Generator help....We have a 2013...

Generator help....We have a 2013 510 Sundancer with a Cummings Onan Generator model MDKBK/L/M/N.   The boat had a recent C/O code event when one of the 4 wall units came unplugged. It seems that our boat is equipped with a generator shut down relay t...

Jeanne by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Cat diesels on my 2000 SeaRay...

I have Cat diesels on my 2000 SeaRay 410. Engines have about 1100 hours. I think the belts are original, or at minimum have been changed once - not since I have owned the boat - had about 800 hours when I acquired it. My mechanic says the belts look ...

SeaMax by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

fresh water pump location on a 1988 luagna 24

We just purchased a 1988 Laguna 23, and want to be able to use the fresh water tank for wash downs. Can't find the pump, but found the switch to turn the pump on...nothing happens, there is water in the tank.any one know where the pump may be located...

Scully by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ownersclub.searay.com

Robert, I thought you should see a”post” I made today on the SeaRay owners chat site. I am not angry at you or Brett but I am very frustrated. I still consider you a friend. I feel that my boat has had excessive service issues. It has been out of ser...