Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 1986 250 Sundancer. One...

I have a 1986 250 Sundancer. One of the hatch handles was broken and I'm not sure of what to replace it with.  Taylor Made handles are available for 87 to 90 and 91 on up. Will either of these work?

DaveR by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a new 280 SLX.  The boat...

I have a new 280 SLX.  The boat has two batteries (House and Starting) and a dash-mounted switch to disconnect the House battery.   The battery switch is a SafetyHub 100 by Blue sea Systems. Unfortunately, if the single House battery is weak or disch...

I recently bought a 2001 310 Sundancer....

I recently bought a 2001 310 Sundancer. Once in awhile the port engine(350 MAG) raw water pump impeller vanes flip backwards when the engine stalls... this causes the belt to fry on the pump pulley because the pump won't turn.    What would cause thi...

Genny by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1997 370AC - I need to replace...

1997 370AC - I need to replace the GenSet's exhaust wet hose, there are 3 sections: genset to muffler, muffler to 90 degree elbow and elbow to thru hull. The first two are easy enough but the 3rd hose that goes from the elbow to the thru hull goes be...

2012 260 Sundeck - Storage Cover

Hi - I purchased a 2012 260 Sundeck at the start of the 2019 season.  Over the winter I will be storing it in an unheated building at the marina.  I don't plan to shrink wrap the boat and I need to take the mooring covers for repair.  I am having tro...

JohnB2 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m trying to locate an original...

I’m trying to locate an original Anchor light. I have just purchased a 2007, 175 sport. The aftermarket ones are smaller in diameter and don’t fit, I have tried them. I’m in Sturbridge Ma. and Sea Ray dealers are few and far between.

Ana_mae by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes