Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Sundeck 240 with the EAA046B 4 - 4 channel Amplifier

I have 4 speakers and a single Subwoofer, I would like to upgrade the amplifier to get an additional channel for the Subwoofer but I cannot figure out the location of the Subwoofer's wires. Worried they may not run all the way to the head unit locati...

rkaplan1 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2008 40 Sundancer with...

I have a 2008 40 Sundancer with a Northstar DS100 vhf radio. The hand held mic wire (rubber/plastic coating) is fraid and disintegrating. I have looked for Northstar components on Amazon, eBay, etc... with no luck based on the fact this radio is no l...

Joe_B by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 1989 340, 454 Mercruisers. ...

I have 1989 340, 454 Mercruisers.  Time for manifolds and risers.  Is there an alternative that does not corrode so quickly?  Where can I get either a new light weight technology, or the old cast iron?

marklgunn by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding: “Dynamic Display” Bluetooth...

Regarding: “Dynamic Display” Bluetooth connection.As I noted several weeks ago, I bought a new 2018 230 SLX W in May, 2019. I am still having multiple service issues. One issue that has not been resolved, I will discuss later re the wake surf syste...

I've a 37' aft cabin. When the...

I've a 37' aft cabin. When the sofa bed in salon is fully opened (ie at max 'down') the two halves do not align properly so that the outer half slopes down - making it difficult to sleep on. Has any one else had this issue and how was it resolved ple...

osully by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 1998 310 Sundancer.  The...

I have a 1998 310 Sundancer.  The port engine runs great at idle and up to 2000 RPM;s The minute I push the throttle above 2000 RPM's the engine dies.  She starts immediately and runs great again at idle speeds.  I have replace the Carburetor, fuel p...