Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

QUESTION ON DC MAIN ELECTRICAL...

QUESTION ON DC MAIN ELECTRICAL PANEL …..New owner of a 2001 Sea Ray 280 SS: I have noted that all the breaker rocker switches on the panel are locked in the “On” position. A picture is attached. I cannot flip the rocker switches to the off position. ...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

We have a '96, 45 Dancer, but the...

We have a '96, 45 Dancer, but the v berth and cabin sound like an echo chamber when we're trying to sleep. The slapping of the water is horrible!anyone have any ideas how to "insulate" the hull?thanks

halfmine by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2010 390 Sundancer and...

I have a 2010 390 Sundancer and am looking for the amplifier that feeds the speakers. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where they might have installed it on this boat. Thanks for your help,

Atomic_Jim by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

We have a 1987 34' sea ray express....

We have a 1987 34' sea ray express. The boat has 454 sea water cooled motors with about 1000 hrs each. The port side of the port motor overheats every time we go out. I have changed the riser, manifold, impeller, thermostat and boiled out the transmi...

loobjob by Guest Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

On my 2003 260 DA, my helm remote...

On my 2003 260 DA, my helm remote for the clarion sound system is now blank. Checked wiring at the back for corrosion and reseated. Not working. The back light still works but nothing else. I have read there is a fuse behind the stereo head unit in t...

Scott3262 by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CSH, thank you very much for your...

CSH, thank you very much for your help. That's what we had read. Our ice drawer is missing. Do you know what it is made of? Would you have any pictures? Frenchy, Thanks for the information. We're most appreciative!Stuart

Stu2 by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

We are in the process of restoring...

We are in the process of restoring a 1993 270 Sundancer. We have rebuilt almost everything on the vessel - mechanical, cosmetic, controls, canvas, etc, etc. Nothing on the boat worked when we purchased it. It is now back on the water and running well...

Stu2 by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

2007 340 Sundancer Salon TV change out

I have an LG TV in the salon since new, it works fine but is out of date. I would like to replace it with a new one but cant seem to find how to remove the existing one. Anyone with information to share would be great.HenryJ

HenryJ by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

seat repair for 2007 240 Sundancer

I have a 2007 340 Sundancer. The booster portion of all the seats in the cockpit not only flip up, as they should, but also flop forward after being sat in. this appears to be an un-natural position. Looking for repair suggestions.HenryJ

HenryJ by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The seat cushion boards on my 2004...

The seat cushion boards on my 2004 270 Sundeck are Low Density PVC.  Several are broken and before I replace with the same thing I wondered if anyone's found something that's still lightweight but stronger than LDPVC.

Zack by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes