Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Prop Pitch

Just put a Bravo Three on a 1990 27ft Sundancer   looking for the correctProp Pitch

Judyd by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We just bought a 2010 390 Sundancer...

We just bought a 2010 390 Sundancer with 496 Mag engines.  I was thinking about replacing the spark plugs since I don't know when there were last replaced.  Is it possible without taking anything off the engines?  Are there any "tricks" I should know...

cbruck by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Hello fellow members,I'm new to...

Hello fellow members,I'm new to the group and also new to Sea Rays in general.  So far, so good.  We moved into a 350SLX from a Tiara 3600 Coronet so there is a little transition going on:)  I will have lots of questions but the first one that I have...

SLX350 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a 220 bowrider without a...

I have a 220 bowrider without a tower. I would like to get the height of pylon for pulling skiers or towables. Does anyone have experience with Fast Pylons or other pylons that are not permanent? Any suggestions?Thanks.Hugo

Hugo by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We  are selling three vinyl foredeck...

We  are selling three vinyl foredeck cushions which zip together and velcro to the handrails. They are for the 420 AC. These are for lounging and sunbathing. They are custom made in 6/15, in excellent condition. Make us an offer.

I have a Jabsco Twist & Lock manual...

I have a Jabsco Twist & Lock manual head.  I am not sure of the proper way to use it.  I can get it to work but don't know if I am doing it right or not.  Any advise would be appreciated.  I can't find an owners manual.

fastred by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes