cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I have a 2000 340DA I need...

Positive_Latitu
Guest Contributor

Hello I have a 2000 340DA I need to replace the Port side glass it was maliciously broken.. I have contacted Sea Ray and Taylor Made about replacement glass with no luck. I have been unable to locate a suitable replacement from my internet searches and was hoping someone on the threads may know of a yard or somewhere I can get replacement factory glass. Many Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

That is horrible.

Can a local glass shop help?

Brite_Idea
Guest Contributor
Did you try FP Marine in Florida? If you Google Flounder Pounder it should give you contact information.

Brite_Idea
Guest Contributor
just saw this www.fpmarine.com

JimRaudenbush
Guest Contributor
I had a similar situation this past spring. SeaRay deferred to Taylormade.
Taylormade deferred to Ocean Dynamics in Miami. It took a while but it is a perfect fit and match. They will need the frame to insure all is ok.

BigTuna
Guest Contributor
BigTuna
Try www.mass marine parts.com. The website is never current, call them. They have a huge variety of windows and windshields.

gtstang462002
Guest Contributor
Any competent local glass shop should be able to handle that.

Flippo
Guest Contributor
Two of my small side windows of my 2007 44DA popped out in heavy ocean seas. Called several large dock yards (no luck), then Sea Ray (no luck) and finally the manufacturer (Bomar - spelling?) who informed me that they no longer made them. I am turning to a local glass/plexiglass company to make them. I hope it works out.

Big_mike1
Guest Contributor
Call 5187739433 Taylor speak to Andy it’s going to cost u for them to make it and ship it good luck