cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to connect to other 43...

Mystic_Adventur
Guest Contributor

Looking to connect to other 43 Sundancers in the West Palm Beach area.  I have a 2009 with ZEUS drives.

8 REPLIES 8

mystic
Guest Contributor
I have a 2005 40DA in Jupiter , Mystic Blue

Mystic_Adventur
Guest Contributor
Hello mystic - do you know if there are any "Sea Ray" gatherings in our area? I am currently keeping my boat at the Suntex Marina - Lantana, but starting to look for other options (ideally a house that has a deep water dock 🙂

mystic
Guest Contributor
I don't know of any Searay club but there must be in south Florida. I belong to Palm Beach Yacht club , mainly because they have reciprocals with other private clubs all over north America and we have used that a lot (from Vancouver Canada , to Washington DC)  but they don't have any boating events. We also belong to Jonathans Landing Yacht club in Jupiter , they have a number of cruising events each winter where a dozen yachts go together for two week cruises and some long weekends. We mostly like to cruise alone.We dock out boat behind a condo in Jonathans landing for the past five years (not where we live). They have dozens of docks for rent as the condo associations likes the rental money. If your are in west palm you should check out Jupiter , much better access to the ocean and the Bahamas.Good luck.

Jet_Rooster
Guest Contributor
I've got a 47DA in Boca with Zeus. Marinemax has an annual run to Bimini for SeaRays (and other brands) , but don't know if that's happening this year.

Jet_Rooster
Guest Contributor
https://www.marinemax.com/events/getaways

Vee_One
Guest Contributor
We have a 2006 40DA that we keep at Palm Beach Yacht in Lantana. There 3 or 4 or Sundancers there as well.

Mystic_Adventur
Guest Contributor
Hello Vee One - I'm at our "summer place" in NC until Fall. Be great to get together when I return.

Mystic_Adventur
Guest Contributor
Thanks Jet Rooster - appreciate the Marinemax info - I'll be checking their Web Site for events in our area after I return from summering in NC.