cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They actually do not have the 360...

Zeke2
Guest Contributor

They actually do not have the 360 patterns that were made in house by Searay  those years; looking for a shop that has done this for 2002-2003; thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

WeeksEnd
Guest Contributor
Zeke I have a local canvas guy that did my Bimini and cockpit enclosure last year. I am very happy with the work. I have an ‘02 360 and would be happy to let him template my boat for you.

Zeke2
Guest Contributor
That would be great!...where/who is your local canvas guy?

WeeksEnd
Guest Contributor
His name is Chad Parker with Shelton Creek Canvas.423-582-6217. Tell him Lee at Goosepond recommended him.

DanS
Guest Contributor
Great lakes boattop makes the canvas for searay and has all the templates.
Very reasonable compared to custom work. Only downside is you have to install the snaps. Did my AJ290 over a couple of days.

Drago
Rising Contributor
Yet another 290AJ with a Great Lakes top. This one is over 5 years old. Love it! Definitely recommend it

wingless
Rising Contributor
The OP has a 360DA.

The covers offered by Great Lakes Boat Top only go up to 340DA.

It is "easy" enough to make a canvas pattern from the boat, then make the canvas that fits the boat exactly.

My very strong suggestion is to go for the extra expense of PTFE thread, so it is impervious to sunlight degradation.

When I designed and fabricated my custom enclosure I used Gore Tenara thread, that will outlive my lifetime.