Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 2002 340 Sundancer.  ...

I have a 2002 340 Sundancer.   It has 8.1s.   I want to replace the manifolds,  risers and elbows.  They have seen 5 seasons now.  I've been googling the parts and I noticed that besides OEM there are a few after market replacements.  At least one cl...

I have a barely used 2017 SeaRay...

I have a barely used 2017 SeaRay outboard 150 Mercury engine with extended platinum warranty and fishing pkg. Paid $47.5. Expect to take big hit but I have to sell due to back injury. Anyone have an idea what to ask for a reasonably quick sale? Tha...

I have a 2000 34' Sundancer. Upon...

I have a 2000 34' Sundancer. Upon returning to FL., being away 2 months, I discovered the engine hatch will not lift. Each battery solenoid was turned off when I left. The port battery solenoid clicked on and shows 12+ volts. The starboard battery so...

Wiring Diagrams

Looking for a wiring diagram for a 1988 Amberjack 270. has a vertical fuse block with 5 fuses. Unsure where they go. Top one is blowing, 6A.Auto Pilot & Sea sense speed and depth not coming on plus an after market Side scan sonar (Fish Finder).Jack B...

Mysearay by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

engine lift lay out

looking to turn the sun pad on my 1999 230 bowrider into an auto lift hatch...  my question does anyone know where I can get thespec's on where to place the ram?

tallblue52 by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes